Sunday, March 6, 2011

Princesses Rule!

Over the past year I had my eye on a certain OPI nail polish.  I would look over all the color choices, but I would constantly go back to this one pink color.  After talking myself out of buying it for so long, I finally gave in and bought it not long ago!


OPI's "Princesses Rule"



I love shimmery nail polish but I rarely find one that is classy enough for the office.  There is a lot of pink polish out there that is either too brightly colored or too sheer.  Some pink polish takes MANY coats to get an even look. 

Since I have small, dark colored nail beds, I have to remind myself that they will show up underneath light colored polish if I use less than 3 coats.  What I like about "Princesses Rule" is that it is pink, not too light and is work friendly but still shimmery.  I used only two coats to get the coverage I needed and it applied effortlessly.  This color is fabulous for everyday wear and would look great on toes too.  If you are looking for a shimmery pink without a lot of effort, then Princesses Rule is a must have!  You can find this OPI polish at Ulta and Target stores for $8.50.





No comments:

Post a Comment