Friday, March 18, 2011

Lancome's Color Design Palette in "Coral Crush"


Lancome's Color Design Palette


Lately I have been enjoying Lancome skin care and makeup.  Lancome is definately a pricey option but the quality, customer service and color range makes me keep coming back. 



During one of my last trips to the Lancome counter I was introduced to the Color Design palette.  There are 5 different shades in the palette.  You can see pictured above the different shades and purposes they are for.  One is for all over color, another for lid color, then crease color, a highlighter and finally a liner.  You can use the shades like the palette has designed them to be used or you can use just one color or a mix to get the look you want.  The palette comes with a small booklet showing you how to apply each color to get a "day look" and a "night look".


I decided to purchase the Coral Crush palette which has a lovely coral shade combined with rich gold and shimmery brown colors.  Other options offered by Lancome within the Color Design palette collection are Amethyst Glam, Mauve Cherie', Bronze Amour, Pink Envy, Kissed by Gold, Midnight Rush, Teal Fury, Jade Fever, Taupe Craze, Sienna Sultry, and Emerald Boudior.  You can stop by your local Lancome counter and purchase the palette for $48.00 or visit http://www.lancome-usa.com/



Each shade blends well, goes on smoothly and lasts all day.  I really love the coral color which is perfect for spring.  It is not too bright nor too faint.  Pictured above left to right is the all over base shade, the coral lid color, the bronze/gold crease color, the shimmery highlighter shade and finally the deep brown liner shade.  I usually use the highlighter on the inner corners of my eye, the liner on my bottom lash line and the all over base shade under my brow bone.  I plan to do a tutorial soon using this palette.  

The palette's size is quite large and has a nice mirror inside.  If you are looking for creative, colorful and quality makeup, then this is the palette for you! 

   


1 comment: