Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Love those Lips!

I wanted to stop by for a short blog about lip liners.  I don't really use lip liners much.  I have less than 10 in all and I only use about 3-4 on a regular basis.  Since I am always on the lookout for a deal, I thought I would share with you a little secret...the best lip liner only costs .99!  They are called Jordana lip liners and they come in tons of colors.  You can find Jordana lip liners at your nearest Walgreens.  I find that these lip liners are highly pigmented, go on smoothly and that they don't tug.  They are truly a steal for only .99 and I challenge you to find a better liner at a price point this low!

L-R
"Deep Purple", "Mahogany", "Petal" and "Natural"


Swatches L-R
"Deep Purple", "Mahogany", "Petal" and "Natural"

Deep Purple is good for a plum/wine colored lip.  It blends nicely with most purple-based lipsticks and glosses.  Mahogany is good for a deep red or brown lip.  It looks nice even on small lips like my own since the darker color provides a stronger line of definition.  Petal is a good choice for pink or mauve toned lips...it's not too bright and has good color payoff.  Natural is a good choice for nude looks, light browns or light mauve lip colors.  I find that I use Natural most often.

No comments:

Post a Comment