Monday, October 22, 2012

An eye make-up remover that WORKS!

I still don't have a computer that works, so I'm back via my iphone. I thought I would share a "new to me" find.

Every night I wash my face and cleanse with make-up remover wipes. I then finish with a toner and moisturizer. What I can't stand however is removing my eye makeup. Most mascara and eye primers can be stubborn. I find a lot of oil based eye make-up removers leave your eyes foggy or even worse, irritated. I've tried many brands of eye make-up removers (Maybelline, Sonia Kashuk, Ahava, L'oreal, Neutrogena, etc) and all have left an irritating residue behind that leaves my eyes foggy.

Right when I wanted to give up searching, I finally tried Almay's Oil Free eye make-up remover pads and I'm hooked! I purchased a jar from CVS for $5.99. My jar contains 80 pre-moistened pads. Almay also offers a moisturizing version which is not oil free. I only recommend using the moisturizing version if you have waterproof mascara to remove otherwise the oil free pads are a better bet. There is a reason Almay makes the #1 eye make-up remover...I just wish I tried it sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment