Friday, May 27, 2011

Super cute jewelry for little $



I LOVE jewelry, especially when I don't have to pay much $$!  I have a lot that I have collected over the years but not all of my pieces are expensive.  Some do come from fine stores like Tiffany and other pieces come from Wal-Mart and Target.  Whenever I am craving a new piece that won't break the bank, I go to my local
Cost Plus World Market store. 

Gold wire hoops detailed with purple and clear stones.  $4.99 for the pair!

World Market is a store that carries furniture, food items, wine, kitchen supplies, handmade art and novelties from around the globe.  If you have never been to a World Market store before, you are missing out.  I always find interesting items for my home.  I have masks from Africa hanging in my hallways, baskets from India in my bathroom and pasta from Italy in my pantry.  Aside from these great items, they have a great selection of jewelry from many countries.  The best part of all...each piece is not outrageously expensive.

Gold hoops with light green stones-$4.99!

If you don't have a store close to where you live, I suggest going to their website- http://www.worldmarket.com/  There you will find a lot of the items carried in their stores but also "online only" specials.  The one drawback about their site is that cheaper jewelry, like the pieces I am featuring, are not available online.  There is however amazing silver pieces on the website.




Super-unique silver toned earrings with cutout detail.  $3.99 for the pair.

My favorite part about shopping for accessories at World Market is that not everyone I pass on the street will be wearing the same piece I have.  In my hometown the nearest World Market store is about an hour away so I usually don't find a lot of people wearing the same pieces which is cool if you are looking for a unique piece that will stand out.  Even places like Claires and Target can't offer jewelry for these prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment