Sunday, November 21, 2010

Where am I and why am I here??

After months of watching beauty related videos on Youtube and following many blogs, I decided to venture out and start my own blog (I'm not quite ready for the camera yet).  I've noticed a lot of bloggers are younger than myself and since I am venturing into my 30's,  I felt there should be more places that women of ANY age could go for ideas, tips, tutorials, support and a good laugh. 

Here is a little about myself...I have been married for just under a decade and I have one child.  I am a social worker by trade who is now in mid-level management.  I love make-up, clothes, sunglasses, photography, cooking, drawing and traveling.  I feel that I kinda forgot about all that when my child was born but during the past few years I discovered this (and good eyeshadow) all over again and I am loving it.  I want this blog to not only be beauty based but focus on other things like unique products, recipes, news, tutorials and the occasional haul.

So...if you have read this far then thanks!  I hope you keep reading as I keep posting along the way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment